In affiliation with the Miss Earth USA organization, ticket sales for Las Vegas annual events benefit the pageant's 501(c)3 charitable division (Beauty Beyond Borders / BBB, Inc).
2020 Miss Earth USA national competition events take place August 6-8, 2020 in Las Vegas at the South Point Hotel and Casino. Event times are subject to change slightly.
Updated July 2: Tickets packages are only for sale through July 30 and only via the BBB Inc website. Single show tickets for preliminary events are NOT currently for sale due to limited capacity in the showroom. Tax is included in all purchases.
- VIP ticket package $155 per person, includes priority seating at all preliminary competitions and final pageants.
- General Admission ticket package $95 per person, includes seating at all preliminary competitions and ONE final pageant. Please be sure to list the delegate you are supporting when purchasing. Your final pageant ticket will be reserved ONLY for her final pageant.
- Final Pageant General Admission single event ticket $45 per person, includes seating at ONE final pageant. Please be sure to list the delegate you are supporting when purchasing. Your final pageant ticket will be reserved ONLY for her final pageant.
EVENT SCHEDULE *Times subject to change slightly
Thursday, August 6, 2020
- 8:30am EcoAngel Swimwear Preliminary Competition
Friday, August 7, 2020
- 12:00pm Gown Preliminary Competition
- 5:30pm Runway Preliminary & Awards Presentation
Presented by Flirt Prom & Pageant
Featuring Wardrobe by ASHLEYlauren
Saturday, August 8, 2020
- 10:00am Elite Miss Earth USA National Finals
- 12:30pm Teen Miss Earth USA National Finals
- 3:30pm Mrs. USA Earth National Finals
- 7:30pm National Finals for Miss Earth USA, preliminary to Miss Earth
Stage wardrobe is provided by Flirt Prom & Pageant, featuring ASHLEYlauren opening number attire. Finale swimwear is provided by Pixton Design Group. Please inquire about corporate partnerships by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
RULES & REGULATIONS
Event times are subject to change. Please watch email for any schedule updates.
Due to Nevada state and Clark County local health restrictions, the Miss Earth USA organization will do our best to seat parties near each other; however, please be advised that physical distancing requirements may be in place for these events.
The 20th Anniversary Celebration originally scheduled for Thursday, August 6 has been canceled until further notice.
All seats are NOT assigned and are on a first come, first seated basis. VIP ticket holders will be permitted to enter the showroom prior to General Admission ticket holders in order to select seats. VIP ticket holders must arrive to the showroom when doors are opening, or the ticket holder waives his/her rights to priority seating.
If attending multiple final pageant events, ticket holders must exit and re-enter the Showroom between each event. This allows the venue time to properly clean the facility according to health requirements.
Seats cannot be saved for guests who are not present.
Once seated, guests may not exit and re-enter the showroom. Restrooms are available inside the showroom.
Tickets may be reimbursed through July 29. To request a refund, forward a receipt and reason for request to email@example.com.
Ticket buyers will receive an email receipt and must pick up tickets in person from August 5-8 during pageant week. Further instruction will be provided on ticket pick up times and location at the South Point Hotel & Casino.
Once picked up, please keep tickets in hand. Tickets that have been picked up and lost prior to the show cannot be honored or refunded.
As of July 2, 2020, Nevada health regulations require all visitors to wear a mask inside public places. This rule is strictly enforced by the South Point Hotel & Casino and the Miss Earth USA Organization.